Home Forums Niet het laatste hoofdstuk How I Came to Be A Writer — FB2 download

Dit onderwerp bevat 1 reactie, heeft 1 stem, en is het laatst gewijzigd door  kleppendicht 1 week, 3 dagen geleden.

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
  • Auteur

Alma Schultz

How I Came to Be A Writer
    by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

How I Came to Be A Writer · CLICK HERE

• First published: January 1, 1978
    • Author: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
    • Release date: January 1, 2001
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Atheneum Books for Young Readers
    • Format: paperback, 144 pages
    • Genres: biography, memoir
    • ISBN: 9780689838873 (0689838875)

About The Book

Newbery Medalist Phyllis Reynolds Naylor’s one hundred and more books are true to life, funny, and, most of all, well written — you’d think that she doesn’t have to work at writing at all. But that’s not true.

How I Came to Be a Writer is the story of one author’s beginnings — successes and failures, reviews and rejection slips — things that mark the stages of a writer’s life. Illustrated with photographs, and including samples of her earlier writing, this book will show you the inner workings of the writing process, from the spark of an idea to a book’s actual publication.

This classic writer’s memoir has been revised and updated to include material on the writing of the Newbery-winning Shiloh and its two sequels.

PDF book How I Came to Be A Writer read online on Audible. Hardback How I Came to Be A Writer by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor buy cheap Kindle. FB2 ebook How I Came to Be A Writer on iPad. Hardcover How I Came to Be A Writer Phyllis Reynolds Naylor download on Walmart.

Paperback ebook How I Came to Be A Writer Phyllis Reynolds Naylor buy. EPUB book How I Came to Be A Writer read for Android on Books-a-Million. TXT book How I Came to Be A Writer on Mac on Booktopia. MP3 ebook How I Came to Be A Writer by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor download.

#208295 Reactie

kleppendicht

The Life of an Unknown Man by Andreï Makine : 9781555976149

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
Reageer op: How I Came to Be A Writer — FB2 download
Mijn informatie: